Sunday, October 7, 2007

Scanned Memories #1

Today I spent some time scanning some old pictures of me and Ryan. Mostly him because most of the pictures of me as a child are in Utah at my parents house but here are some of them. I will have to break up all the pictures because there are so many cute ones, especially of Ry...he was one cute kid.
A month before I left on my mission in 2000 my family went on a cruise. We went to Jamaica, Mexico, and the Grand Cayman Islands. It was one of the most fun things I have ever done!

Tis the season...I found a bunch of Ryan's Halloween pictures. This is not all of them but they are sure cute. I am glad that his parents were camera happy and we have all these cute memories.






So, I don't think that the GI Joe and the other one with the sword are Halloween but more just dress up but I thought that they are great pictures! Also, is that Donald Duck on the end of that sword? Scary! Oh, the first pumpkin baby is his brother Pat and the second pumpkin baby is his youngest brother, Nick, Pat is the skeleton.

Last but not least just some cute fall pictures (all of these are Ryan):


Ryan with Pat.
There are a ton more pictures that I want to upload but I will save some for another time. You have to agree Ryan was a super cute little kid, then again I think he still is.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Those Pictures of Ryan as a kid are hilarious! So cute and funny. I also love your little slide show, it is awesome! I am still working on figuring out how to make one of those. you are becoming one pro blogger!