We drove up to Utah this past weekend for a surprise birthday for my dad! The party was on the 31st of August to celebrate his birthday which was on August 22nd. He turned 59! He was totally surprised. My mom took him out to dinner and then blind folded him and brought him to the church where a bunch of his family and friends were there to celebrate and remember the past 59 years and also to talk about the next 59! :) It was a great night and I think he really enjoyed having a night that was all about him...because we all know he deserves it! Well, dad one more thing to say...We love you and thanks for letting us be a part of so many great years and great memories.The best part was being in weather that didn't make you sweat just by walking out side. I miss not sweating 24/7.
2 comments:
Thanks for the nice surprise. It was a shock to see you again. Good sacrifice. I love you both.
Dad
Has it been getting any cooler yet? It has started to cool down at night here... FINALLY! Oh and I learned how to make your template really cool... it is kind of a pain the first time you do it but let me know if you want me to send you the instructions!
Post a Comment