Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh No, No Tracy...Baltimore and ME!

Ok, so I join the I heart Hairspray club!!! Sign me up! Today I had a day off and decided to do something I have never done before...go to the movies by myself! I saw Hairspray since Ryan did not want to see it (but i will make him now). Over all the experience was ok...except for the part about having a funny old lady in the theatre who laughed super loud and repeated all the funny lines and not having any one to laugh at her with. Don't worry though, I laughed at her all on my own anyway. :) But, I loved the movie. I too am now Link's biggest fan and Tracy has to be the cutest thing in America! I had a smile on my face throughout the entire movie! So, it has been determined...Hairspray is #1 in my book!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

La-La-Loved it too! Thanks for going a second time with me.

Jess said...

Yes Nici! I am so glad you put up a Hairspray post too! I am in love with that movie. For Halloween this year, Paul is going to be Link, I am going to Be Amber, and Addie is going to be a bottle of Hairspray!