So, we have a killer dog!! He stocks things like flies and crickets. Living in AZ we have crickets in our house all the time...it drives me crazy! But, Chase has found a new hobby. When he sees a cricket he watches it very carefully and then when the time is right he pounces! He likes to play with the live cricket by tossing it up in the air repeatedly and then when the time is right...and the cricket is on his last leg Chase does what we like to call 'The Finisher!'. This is when a 60 lb dog rolls all over a poor helpless cricket until it is no longer moving. When this happens he chooses to just walk away and no longer finds it fun to play with the dead cricket.
Oh little cricket you entered the wrong house! :)
This little cricket never had a chance!

2 comments:
Sick... I seriously hate hate hate crickets. they were all over Ohio, and they would jump up my skirt and it was so gross! I need a cricket killer!
Ewe, gross picture. I hate those dang crickets! But, after living here for a year and a half, I've really gotten good at killing those suckers.
Post a Comment