Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Favorite Time of the Year!

It's no surprise that the Fall is my favorite time of year!  I love everything about it; the smell, the colors, the weather, the activities, and the food.  It's just so much fun! :)  So, here are some pictures of how we celebrated my favorite time of year...
We carved pumpkins.  This year I decided to keep it simple and went with faces.  This year Ryan decided to go difficult! :)  Yes, that is the Death Star from Star Wars...it looked AMAZING all lite up.  He did a great job!


 
Snow White and her Dragon!


The Gang heading out: My mom, the witch; Snow White, Dragon; Britt & her kids, Flashback to the 80's; Dani, Jake & Emerson, 101 Dalmatians! :)

Snow White Taxi-bike!  Ryan brought his bike and trailer in case any of the kids got tired and wanted to walk.  Every 3 or so houses Wes would come get in and want a ride to the next house...about 10 steps.  It was really funny.  He did awesome trick or treating, kept right up there with all the other kids. 


On our way back home...everyone was too tired to walk! :)


Wes was waisted!  I dressed him in his PJs while he was asleep and then he just stayed there, too funny.


At Park Farms Pumpkin Patch.  We had a blast there but you wouldn't know it by the look on his face. :)






I loved this picture of the cousins (Aulbanie, Kennlie, Kaiden, and Wes)!  This one is going on my wall for sure.  It is a great memory!  I also loved these pictures; the blue sky, the bright orange pumpkins, and red mountains.  What a great FALL day! 
 <>
Here's me and Wes getting ready to go Trick or Treating.  It was PERFECT weather.
 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love love love. You are the perfect Snow White and let's be honest - I've never seen a cuter dragon. Great job!

Greg said...

People still look at this. Trust me

Anonymous said...

UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT