Thursday, August 18, 2011

July 2011

We went camping up Ogden Canyon.  We had an amazing camp spot and good company.  It all made for a relaxing weekend which is what I was looking for.  :)
Chillin in the tent before it was time to go to bed.



Wes and Ryan took a nap on Saturday afternoon.  :)



My parents came with us. 

 
We showed Wes what button to push on the camera and now all he wants to do is take pictures!  This is me while changing his diaper! :)  There were about 10 more just like it. 

Wes and I lounging around after we both had a shower...well me a shower and Wes a bath :)


On the 4th of July we went to the Bee's game.  Although, Wes got tired and we missed the fireworks :(



  MY FIRST OFFICIAL 5K

As I have posted before--I have become a "runner".  This was from my first official 5K.  I went with my sister, Britt (left) and my "running partner" Gina.  She is the one who first invited me to go running and since has become a good friend. 
LISA: Between me and you...not THAT good of friend! :)
GINA:  Gina, don't worry I have to tell her things like that so that she doesn't get too jealous of our friendship! :)
Ha Ha, love you both! :)

Gina's husband, Anthony, ran it as well--he killed us all.  These pictures were taken after the race that's why we all look a little flushed! :)

Ryan captured me crossing the finish line.  I really enjoy running, I never said I was fast of that I do it because I am a speed racer.  In fact, in high school when I would run the bases while playing softball my coached and parents would often yell, "unhitch the piano and RUN!"  So, for my first 5K and my first summer running I finished the race in 34 minutes!  You may laugh but I was very proud of myself! :) and still am.

 Ok...let me explain this picture!  It is actually zoomed in from the picture above.  If you know me at all you know I have always had crazy man calves.  They have always been muscly but, HERE IS THE PROOF--LOOK AT THE CALF MUSCLE!!!  That is CRAZY-SICK if you ask me!  What can I say my abs may never be made of steel but my legs are! :)


<><><><>
<> Here we all are BEFORE the race.
<><><><><> 
Also, in the beginning of July we took a bunch of our residents to Lagoon.  We had a BLAST!!!  We were able to get a few of them to dress up and take an old fashion picture with us.  :)  (This is a picture I took with my cell phone of the original picture, not the best quality)


No comments: