WARNING...PICTURE OVERLOAD!!! BUT IT"S WORTH IT! :)
I have been taking pictures of Wes sleeping since September because it is HILARIOUS!!! He has some of the funniest positions, it kills me! Anyway, here they are, September to November:





He's got his binki that's all that matters at bed time! boo



He laid like this on me this while watching Back to the Future for about 45 minutes before falling asleep. Oh, how I love to cuddle with this kid!

Bum in the air, classic!
Dog on head...I promise we did not stage this!

Dog upside down...

Dog right side up...

After being in bed for over 45 minutes I went in to check on him and this is how I found him...Not making a peep just wide awake playing and stuck up against the side! Too funny!

I peeked over the crib and I was met with this grin...

Last but not least, this was tonight! I had to post all these pictures just for this one. Normally all these monkeys are in the corner of the crib and he was put in the crib with his head on the other side.
One question...Where's Waldo? :)
Also, if you would have asked me a month again if Wes NEEDED a binki I would have said, "NO". He only used it at bed time and I never thought it was a big deal...I WAS SO WRONG!!! At his 6 month appointment the Dr. said we could start to take the binki away I said, "No big deal he doesn't even really use it that much." I spoke too soon! That night we tried our first night sleeping without the binki...NIGHTMARE! I had no idea how attached he was to it. He usually goes to sleep within a couple of minutes of being laid down, that night was the first night of crying for an hour in bed before going to sleep. It broke my heart. We tried it a few nights after that but he didn't sleep well at all and would wake up crying, which is SO NOT normal for him. Anyway, I'm a sucker for this kid and needless to say he continues to sleep with a binki.
I guess we'll attack this one at a later date! :)
3 comments:
I say leave the binki. My kids have all had them until 2 years and they are just fine, same with their teeth. It's totally worth your sanity.
I want all those pictures he is so cute!!!!!! Hopefully I will me well for Thankssgiving.....the binky.....Keep it at night for now but put it away during the day ....he can't talk with it in and I think he will learn more verbally and about being patient or whatever he can do other things or be the way he is without it...the boys turned to their blankets or a stuffed anamial...we did not take them every where actually I only remember them at home... I have to ask them about that... but they where there at nap time and bed time and an important part of going to bed....I still have them....I let them keep them until they were ready to give them up we would have a disscussion every once in a while if they were ready...I always told them they would know when they wanted to... they were 9 to 10 ish and decided to not sleep with them...they went back a time or two like when they were sick or just wanted them...of course my heart was breaking seeing them grow up...you guys are wonderful parents and have a beautiful/handsome son... I am blessed... love you
LEAVE THE BINKI! Addie had hers till 21/2, but that was too long, Eliza was 18 months. We had to get rid of both at the same time. i learned that 18 months is the PERFECT age. Liza traded it for a stuffed animal and it did not phase her at all. I would start just letting him have it at naps and at bedtime so he doesn't have to have it all the time. Good luck! His sleeping pics were so adorable.
Post a Comment