I can't believe it...Wes is 6 MONTHS OLD!!! It came too quickly. Yesterday he was this tiny little baby in my arms who everyone commented on how little he was. Now, he is this little boy who is so aware of the world around him and when people find out he is 6 months old they always say how BIG he looks. He is our little buddy. He is so fun to be around, he's smiles at everyone and is just the happiest little baby ever!
Which in turn makes for a happy Mommy and Daddy. :)
- Not sure but I think he might have his first ear infection (we'll find out Tuesday)
- Wes is aware of EVERYTHING going on around him. I think sometimes he's going to hurt his neck because he's trying to watch something till it is out of site.
- He would rather be on his tummy vs. his back. When he lay him in the floor or the bed within seconds he has turned over and is on his elbows.
- He loves to jabber and do raspberries (is that what it's called when you blow out air from tight lips?) He does it ALL THE TIME. He's even started doing it with food in his mouth and it ends up all over my face! :)
- He has stated to eat baby food. He is just getting used to swallowing but sometimes he will grab my hand and put another spoonful in his mouth like I just can't get it there fast enough.
- He loves being outside and going for walks in the stroller. He could do it for hours and just watch what is going on.
- He loves to watch cars and trucks drive by. When we are near a busy street or where he can see one from a window he gets in a trance.
- He is starting to laugh out loud more and more.
- He loves to take baths and just kick in the water.
- He loves Elmo :) and smiles when he sees him on TV or when he sees his little Elmo toy.
- He loves to stick what is almost his entire foot in his mouth.
- He laughs when I'm changing his diaper and I pat his bare bum.
- He's a great sleeper and eater.
- He sticks his hand out for Chase to lick when Chase is near by...it's actually pretty cute, they're friends.
I'm sure there are 100 things I'm missing. It just seems that in the past 2 months he's doing new things everyday! I can't believe that our finalization is at the end of the month and that he will be sealed to us in like 34 days...the best is still yet to come!
3 comments:
Congrats Nic!! He sure is a cutie. I love the idea of taking pictures with the sock monkey every month.
oh i just want to gobble him up. he is tooooo fetching cute. i'm glad i'm locked into a contract so i can see him all the time. ;)
He is soo stinkin cute! congrats on the adoption being finalized, we are so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment