On July 29th Wes turned 4 months old!!! I can hardly believe how fast the time goes by and how much he is growing!!!
New Measurements:
Weight: 15.39 (62%)
Length: 26.25 (91%)
Head: 16.53 (44%)
This poor monkey takes a beating every month!!! :)
- He sleeps through the night
- He drinks 6 oz. of formula per bottle (but I think he's itchin to up it)
- He fit into some 6-9 month old clothing
- He rolls over from back to stomach and from stomach to back just not together, yet!
- He reaches for things...toys, binky, and bottles
- He laughs and smiles ALL the time
- He usually only cries when he's REALLY tired
- He sleeps swaddled
- He loves his cow head blanky
- He coos and babbles all the time
- When he's happy or really excited he screams in a high pitch I'm sure only dolphins can understand
- He lets Chase lick him and sniff him
- He is freakin cute!!!!!
We couldn't be more in love with him and wish we could spend every waking minute with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment