Because after 3 MONTHS I have no way near had enough!!! So, I will continue to post the most adorable pictures of this cute little guy! :)
The other day Wes hit his 3 month mark! I can't believe that we have had him longer than we waited for him! Kind of funny! :)
Here are some things about Wes at 3 MONTHS old...
- He can focus on things that are far away...like faces, the TV, and lights.
- He has started to hold onto things like toys and blankets.
- He can sleep though the night if he is fed after 9pm. The other night he ate at 8pm went to bed and we actually had to wake him up at 7:00am to go to my moms house to be baby sat. He slept through the ride and eventually ate again about 8:30 am!
- He still sleeps a ton at night and many naps in the day time.
- He eats 6 oz. about every 4-6 hours.
- He has been to several movies: The back-up plan (I had to get out of the house), The Karate Kid, Toy Story 3, The Joseph Smith movie, and Knight and Day. He was exceptional at all of them except Toy Story where I had to stand up with him the first 10 minutes of the movie! :)
- He smiles ALL THE TIME at anyone who will give him the time of day.
- He thinks 3 hours of church is just a little TOO LONG!
- He goes to the sitters 3 days a week. (This makes me want to CRY!)
- I think he wants to laugh...it sounds like he tries but nothing more than a grunt comes out.
- He is getting out of his phase where he HATES to be in the car. Thank goodness! :)
- And he can't wait to go on his first camping trip this summer...and we can't wait to take him! :)
He has just been the best baby and filled our lives with so much joy!
We love him so much!
3 comments:
That is SO great! He sounds so perfect! I am so glad you have been blessed in your life with this beautiful, well behaved little man... ok man may be going a bit to far, by six months though you will have a little man on your hands :)
Those pictures are so cute! I still need to email you the pics I took.
He is so handsome! Isn't it amazing to watch him change? It just gets better and better.
Post a Comment