Thursday, June 24, 2010

Random, Random, Random

Ok, so this post is all about RANDOM pictures!!!
This is Wes smiling...
This is Wes smiling while spitting up! :)
Wes has started holding onto toys and this one he loves because he likes the soft blanket part rubbed on his face when he's tired.
Thanks GRAMMY and GRAMPY! He loves it! :)
This photo is not staged...I looked over and he was sleep holding it! SO CUTE!!!
When Rachel was here we went to the fair in Orem and we got two dwarf frogs...they are so cute. We bought them a bowl and a fish friend. Don't worry the Walmart $2.08 fish has passed away...poor Sparky!
Ryan had his first Father's Day and I have to say I ROCK!!! He had a great day full of surprises. Including this little collage framed.
Father's Day morning!!! :) A smile and loves for Daddy!
The boys just waking up...check out that bed head! :)
Last week we went to the Bee's Game.... We had a good time. This is what Wes did most the game!
This was his cute outfit that Grandpa Back bought him!!! He's a baseball fan already!
This is old but for Memorial Day I wanted to do something different so I moved our dining room OUTSIDE! Yes, that is our dining room table and chairs! :) It was great weather and we sat out there and talked all evening. Ryan's mom and brother came over.
We BBQ'ed hamburgers...I had to take a picture! And YES...I tasted as good as it looks!!!! :)

Anyway, here are the RANDOM things that have been happening around the Jones House!

3 comments:

Dede said...

He is SO cute!!! We need to come see you guys again soon. Looks like you're doing well.

Sammie said...

It was fun running into you last night! Looks like you guys are having a way too fun summer!

Jess said...

Um I will take one of those hamburgers please... YUMMO!!! Also that picture of Wes all bright eyed holding his little stuffed animal in the swing is THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD. Oh I love him.