Wes' birth mom is coming this Thursday to visit for a week and I'm so excited. Some people think this is weird and ask, "How do you feel about this?" Well, I love it or we wouldn't have invited her.
I'm excited for so many reasons...
1) Wes has grown so much and I'm excited for her to see him.2) I miss her. This is a girl I talked to everyday for 2 months before he was born and now we don't talk as often. So, I'm excited to just have her here and talk to her about everything!
3) She's never been on a plane.
4) She has never been out of Oklahoma and Oklahoma is FLAT!!! Thinking about all the things we can do while she's here I've really been noticing my surrounding and UTAH IS BEAUTIFUL!!! The mountains are HUGE, AMAZING, and BEAUTIFUL. I drove to Park City last week for a work conference and the drive is breath taking. I'm not sure what we'll do there but I am totally taking her to Park City.
I think we tend to take the beauties of Utah for granted when we live here but for someone who has never been here it is really cool. So, that is what I will be doing for the next week...entertaining Wes' birth mom while showing her all the great things about Utah.
And hopefully one day she will come back to go to school at BYU! :) (hint, hint!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment