

That's right! I'm talking about SLEEP!!! One piece of advice I got over and over was, "Sleep when the baby sleeps." I have learned this is easier said than done. From Monday to Thursday morning I got about 4 1/2 hours sleep, if that. I think Wednesday night I was so sleep deprived that even when I really tired to sleep I found that I was just not tired. Thanks to the 3 weeks of American Idol that taped while we were gone I had something to watch on TV. Wes sleeps great...like clock work but I guess I am too paranoid to sleep when he is. I am also a lighter sleeper than Ryan and I kept thinking that if I did sleep and something happened Ryan would not hear him and I would need to be awake. I know...CRAZY THINKING! Anyway, come Thursday morning I could barely stand straight so I called for reinforcements. I woke my mom up, in a fit of tears, who lives about an hour away and she was there asap. Kindly giving me an over the counter sleep aid and taking over for the day while Ryan was at work. I was able to sleep about 8 hours!!!!
I decided that I needed to change something so, Wes was moved back into our room, I say back because when we were in Oklahoma he was in our room and I slept fine but, when we got to Utah he went straight to his crib. The good news is...I was able to sleep just fine last night.
Conclusion...I'm just not ready to have him sleep that far away from me yet!
But, I'm ok with that! :)
At least I can SLEEP and I don't feel like a blubbering mess today!
THANKS MOM...YOU'RE THE BEST!!!
2 comments:
oh great, i'm in for it!!! i'm a light sleeper and a worrier! :( i better stock up on sleep the next 10 weeks. glad wes is doing good. :)
Gotta love those Moms! What would we do without 'em? I'd be scared to find out!
Post a Comment