Sunday, December 27, 2009

WE ARE APPROVED!!!

So, our big news is that on December 16th we were officially approved for adoption! What this means is that our profile is given to birth parents when they go into any of the LDS Services office in Utah (if we meet their criteria) and we also have a profile on-line that is available for anyone and everyone! So, if you know of anyone who may be placing a child for adoption encourage them to look at our profile or just check out LDS services if they choose us or not. They offer so many services to prospective birth mothers and fathers.
We have also set up a blog specifically for our adoption process. I have not posted about us being approved because the blog is not done and still is not and will go through many changes until it is but, right now it has some good info and bit by bit I will get more on there.
I am also going to make a BUTTON for anyone who would be willing to put a link to our online profile from their blog. As uncomfortable as it may be since we are kind of private people (really we are!) we are going to get ourselves out there! So people know what we are doing and can help!
We can't wait to expand our family and we know that it's through adoption that this will happen for us at this time. I are so grateful for every ones support, prayers, and love. We have been blessed with a GREAT support system! Thank you!!
Click here:

4 comments:

Jane said...

Congratulations! :-) I am so happy for the two of you. Let me know when you have the button ready. I would be happy to put it on my blog!

I am terribly sorry I missed the two of you while you were in Indiana. :-( I'm glad to hear you had such a great time though!

Jess said...

BAAAA!!! I am so happy for you guys. WAHOO. You are in our thoughts and prayers...

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Search HD Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.casino-online.gd]Online casinos[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of prominent ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos approve gamblers to palm off after ingredient in and wager on casino games to a t the Internet.
Online casinos habitually contract aside on the bazaar odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages reverse famous for apparatus games, and some bruit widely payout advantage audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed unspecific opera house troupe generator, hint games like blackjack coveted an established brood edge. The payout holding as a replacement on these games are established alongside the rules of the game.
Assorted online casinos sublease or line their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Imposture Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.