We need to submit 15 copies of a picture collage of our family for our adoption profile. When perspective birth mothers go into the agency and we fit the match they are looking for the agency gives them a family picture, a letter we have written to the birth parents, and also a picture collage. So, here is what I have done so far...
I think I am done with it but, if you were looking to place a child for adoption what kinds of pictures would appeal to you? Do these work? Thanks for you input... (hint, hint)

I am planning on changing some of the font colors to make them easier to read but, do you see anything else?
Oh, it is not supposed to have any identifying information, that is why it only has our first names on it.
7 comments:
Those are so cute... I love all the pictures, and the font is the only thing, which you are already taking care of!
The collage looks great! I like the wedding and tree pictures the best, but all the pictures are lovely.
I'm so excited for you guys!
I think they are perfect!! Honestly, anyone would be crazy not to choose you. I love that these pictures show your personality.
I think the pictures look great!
those look so great! do you guys need recommendations... you will be the greatest, most fun parents! whatever child gets placed with you will be thanking their lucky stars!
Old man advice here...I think you need to show how big of an extended family your child will have as well. Kind of like getting married, the rest of the family is part of the package. Lots of love from everyone!
hey nic and ryan! those are great collages. hope things are going swimmingly!
Post a Comment