So, I haven;t done this in a long time but I thought I would give it a go....
CONCLUSION: I really enjoyed it! Many of your friends and family have really cute blogs. I know this is a bit creepy but i was board and just did it!
CONCLUSION: I really enjoyed it! Many of your friends and family have really cute blogs. I know this is a bit creepy but i was board and just did it!
I also messed around with Photo shop earlier today and here are the results: Nothing mind blowing--I just changed the look of the whole picture as I was experimenting with changing the layers of the photo!


THE ORIGINAL
Oh, by the way, thanks for commenting when I asked for it...at least I know people are out there.





5 comments:
Nici-I check on your blog all the time-infact I check on your blog probably more than I post on mine
cute pics... I love your hair!
If you are serious about the Photoshop thing, Jeremy is a near expert. So we'll have you guys over for dinner (for real this time)and then we can end the evening with a crash course in Photoshop....
We were thinking of after the semester is over. That way both Ryan and Jeremy aren't having to schedule around homework. Jeremy's last day of finals is Dec 18th. We are busy the following Mon and Tues - but any time in between then or after then works for us. We're pretty open and will be around for the Holidays. So let us know what day works best for you guys from there.
Hey there Nici. You are in luck. The Monday you guys are here we have our monthly photography club meeting. I was not planning on going but since Ry seems to like being behind the camera and you want to learn Photoshop...
Post a Comment