Sunday, November 15, 2009

Are You Out There?

I am pretty sure no one reads our blog anymore...well, at least that's what my comments tell me. So, if there is a reader that exists leave a comment and let me know that you are out there! Share the Love!

10 comments:

Jill said...

I do, but I hardly ever comment on anyone's blogs. Sorry! Don't stop posting!

Brett and Lisa said...

i know the feeling! WE always check in on you!

Jane said...

I'm still out here and reading! :-) Things have just been crazy busy the last couple of months, so I haven't had time to post or keep up with commenting.

I love the new background, by the way!

Sarah said...

I read your blog, and I know how you feel. I'll post a cute story about Clara and wait for the comments to roll in, but they never do. Then I realize it's probably because Jeremy and I are the only ones who think Clara is cute.....

Sammie said...

Hey Nici,
Got to your blog off of Jills! It's so cute! I promise to comment when I look if you keep posting :)

Sammie

Nicole Fryer said...

We are always checking to see how you guys are doing, we just don't always leave comments.

Unknown said...

We still check your blog...but like a lot of people don't comment=) I guess that will be one of my new year resolutions;) Hope you guys are doing well and congrats on starting the adoption process. We are so happy for you!!

Jess said...

I am out there.. and I understand! Sketchy internet ruins my blogging vibes though....

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg said...

I need to preview so my spelling does not make me look like a backwoods hick any more then I already am. HEY!! I check in on you guys twice a week.