Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's Time

It's time to post again...I have had a nice little break. Here are just a few pictures of what we have been up to over the past month...
For my birthday we hiked to Stewart Falls with some of my family members--there were some really pretty colors.

Then last weekend Ryan planned a surprise camping trip to Goblin Valley. Neither us had ever been there but it is AWESOME!!! We camped Friday night and then hiked Little Wild Horse/Bell Canyon Loop (about 8 miles) on Saturday....They were these cool slot canyons. I recommend it!

2 comments:

lisa louise said...

hey me and arron did that exact loop this summer, it is so awesome. :) sounds like you had a great summer. happy belated birthday btw. love your guts.

Lisa B. said...

man i can't believe that you are thirty!!! Good thing I am still in my twenties.