Friday, October 2, 2009

The Application is OFFICIALLY Submitted

This week we submitted our application for ADOPTION! We still need to be approved to be shown to birth parents which takes a month or so due to the amount of paperwork that needs to be completed, the interviews that need to be conducted, and the home visit that need to take place.

We are ready, over whelmed, and very excited! :)
It has been a long emotional road so far, I can't imagine the emotional rollercoaster the next couple of years is going to bring!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats guys! I know of so many people who have gone through the adoption process. It takes a few years and a lot of ups and downs, but we are here to support you. Let us know when the paper work is final and we'll start sending your name out to anyone we can think of.

Jess said...

BAAA!!! Congrats guys. We are happy to help in anyway we can. Thanks for coming to the game with us tonight... Super fun!

Sarah said...

Great news!

James said...

I am really excited for you guys. You two are awesome. If I count Chase then you three are awesome.