I am just about due for a couple more books. I am currently listening to "Angels and Demons" so that I can go see the movie. But what next? Any suggestions? What are some of your favorite books? Has anyone ever read any of the books by Gregory Maguire? He wrote "WICKED". I listened to Wicked and although it is really crazy and bad in some parts I have heard it is nothing like the musical. I am wondering because he has a ton of other books like "Son of a Witch" and "A Lion Among Men" which are spin offs of "WICKED". He also has one about Cinderella's step sisters called "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister". Has anyone read any of them? Even though "WICKED" was weird his writing was awesome and I was interested the entire book. So, any comments on that?
Thanks for your help!
4 comments:
A walk in the Woods, Cat's Cradle, Chronicles of Narnia, Merle's Door. Just trying.
A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Book Theif, Posion Wood Bible are my three favorites. If you have read those let me know. I have more suggestions.
I heard son of a witch was good! And I am reading mostly books you have already read. I like the Sisters Grimm series. They are witty, and quick to read, but there are 8 of them!
Read Hunger Games....you wont be disappointed!
Post a Comment