The 8th was Chase's birthday, 2 years old! He loves popcorn so we let him have his own bowl. It was hilarious to watch. At first he just watched it and didn't really know what to do but then he dug in...it was really funny! And he loved it. He also got a doggy bed...we were hoping that this would mean that we could have our bed back but...nope!



Then today we put up more Christmas lights outside and we had to climb trees. Ryan was laughing because he said he has never seen me climb a tree. He said, "you're my little climber"...I said, "You say "climber", Edward says "Spider Monkey"" Potato/Patato! :) Anyway, good times! Getting down was really touch and go for a while but no one lost an eye and we are both expected to make a full recovery! Wow, climbing trees is not as easy as Edward makes it. :)

Oh, and I am almost (notice I said "almost") embarrassed to say:
Twlight number 5: check!

Oh, and I am almost (notice I said "almost") embarrassed to say:
Twlight number 5: check!
1 comment:
Give Chase some Happy Birthday love for me! :-)
I can't imagine climbing a tree now. I haven't done that since I was a kid! The Christmas lights look like they will be beautiful. :-)
Post a Comment