Sunday, December 28, 2008

'Tis the Season for...Christmas Parties

fWe went to a few Christmas Parties this month. One was with Ryan's friends from Indiana...It was an ugly sweater party and guess who won? ME!!! I have to give credit where credit is due...MOM! Thanks mom for having beautiful Christmas sweaters years ago that now are considered winners at "ugliest sweater" parties. I took a picture but it is lost amongst the many pictures stored on my computer so to see a picture go to our friends blog: ben and Chrissi. My gold pants may have had something to do with the win! :) Thanks Ben and Chrissi... we had a great time. Then there was the family party we had at our house. Here is Ryan with our niece, Aulbanie.
This year I made all my family gifts. Here is what I made...It is their last names on blocks. My friend in AZ showed me how to do it and it is really fun. Dani...your is coming :)
We had a good time playing Christmas Bingo and hanging out. There were a ton more picture but two is enough...right!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I definitely think the gold pants had something to do with it.... ;-)