Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh MY...Hidden Hollow!

Well, Tuesday was my last day of work. It pretty much revolved around eating all day with the same people. My two favorite things... food and people, who I like! :) First we went to Bajio (my fav) for lunch and then everyone came over to our house in the evening for a BBQ!
I have loved working at Hidden Hollow! I love my supervisor Laetitia, she has taught me so much and I hope to take what I can from her into my new position and be a leader like she has been to me. She is a powerful woman! I love the guys who live there. I have really come to form relationships with them and I hope to be their friends forever! Last but not least I have loved the people that I worked with! Not only did they think that I was funny (sometimes), but they are all extremely hard workers...which made for a great team. They made it easy for me to do my job better.
Melissa, Brian, Bryant (and Bryce, his son), The Harker
Holli Berry, KJ, and Me!
I loved Hidden Hollow but I am very excited to move on to my new job. It is a chance for me to learn more as a person and as an employee. My fear is that I will not be surrounded by the great same co-workers that made work fun! Or maybe I will! I am excited to find out and I am excited for the new challenge!
This is KJ and Holli Berry...they are best friends and Holly came to work with this shirt on and it just so happens that I had the same shirt so I donated it to the "BFF" cause! Aren't they cute! Best friends and twins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you guys so much that night. Looks like everyone had a great time! Love ya and all my best on new adventures. Email me anytime! Id love to hear from ya. stephh101@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I had a great time at the BBQ. The picture of the twins and BFF's is awesome!!! We even wore them at the same time to work one day. It was classic! We miss you at the Hollow!!! -Holly