You'll have to let me know how you like Weight Watchers. I have done nothing but put on weight for the last year, so it's probably time I started to do something about it. My biggest weakness is curbing my cravings for junk food. I'll start out the day eating well, but by the afternoon I've fallen off the wagon. If you have any advice or tips, let me know! :-)
Those don't look bad to me i could find ones worse of me. of course my would be more for plastic surgery since i was such a ugly baby as our parents say..
nic- i love those pics, how stinken cute, great job on reaching 50 lbs, holy crap. i've been doing good, i'm going to Hawaii for 10 days so we'll see how it goes. :( and i want to see your new place, so we need to get together again soon. :) lisa
Nici! I say you look super hottie! Guess what-it's Sarah Comin-except I'm married and now it's Sarah Baker! I would love to catch up with you. My blog is Sarahandmikebaker@gmail.com
4 comments:
You'll have to let me know how you like Weight Watchers. I have done nothing but put on weight for the last year, so it's probably time I started to do something about it. My biggest weakness is curbing my cravings for junk food. I'll start out the day eating well, but by the afternoon I've fallen off the wagon. If you have any advice or tips, let me know! :-)
Those don't look bad to me i could find ones worse of me. of course my would be more for plastic surgery since i was such a ugly baby as our parents say..
nic- i love those pics, how stinken cute, great job on reaching 50 lbs, holy crap. i've been doing good, i'm going to Hawaii for 10 days so we'll see how it goes. :( and i want to see your new place, so we need to get together again soon. :)
lisa
Nici! I say you look super hottie! Guess what-it's Sarah Comin-except I'm married and now it's Sarah Baker! I would love to catch up with you. My blog is Sarahandmikebaker@gmail.com
Post a Comment