We have officially moved and are living in Orem. We finally unpacked all the boxes but we are still putting things away. The landlord has been working on little things here and there and so we haven't been able to really move in all our stuff and put things away until the past few days. We are beat and tired of trying to figure where things should be hung on the walls. I forgot how unpacking is such a project! But, we are really enjoying having our own space again and we've never had so much of it before it is really kind of nice. Here are just a few pictures:
It's all still just a work in progress.
5 comments:
I think you have the same microwave I bought my sister for Christmas! :-D The place looks great! :-)
Is this a house?! Jealous...
The place looks great. I am jealous that you have so much room but I honestly don't know what I would do with it all.
I am glad that you guys like having your own space again :)
I am glad that you guys have a place of your own.
We will have to hang out some time this summer when I finally get back in Utah.
cute new place!!!! Yeah for you! And no more commute. That must be nice.
Hey so what are your new thoughts on AI? That show is such an obsession. Oh and your thoughts on jason castro--I am there with you. And guess what? We ahve a girlfriend that he looks a lot like. Haha!
Post a Comment