Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tag...I'm it!

My friend, Jess, tagged me and that means I have to write 6 things about myself...although about a month ago it wrote 100 things about myself so this will make it 106:)

1. I "heart" cycling! This is my new favorite sport. Since my birthday I try to ride 5 times a week. On Saturdays we go for long rides and it is so fun and tough...but it is really fun.
2. I have lost 24 lbs in the past 9 weeks with going to Weight Watchers meeting...and still have some to go:) but, I am very proud of my accomplishments.
3. I am a new big fan of the Ellen DeGeneres show. I think she is really funny!
4. We bought a new vacuum last week and now I love to vacuum. And I cannot believe how much a Golden Retriever sheds...it is insane!
5. I think Walt Disney was probably the smartest man ever.
6. I am very excited to be in Utah this Christmas and to have snow for the Holidays...Christmas in AZ is just like a day off work with presents, sometimes lacking the Christmas spirit.

Well, consider me tagged. Now, I have to tag others so...
TAG: Ryan (my hubby), Lisa and Brett Anderson (separately), Lisa Echoles, and Mike and Lindsay Nerhing (separately)...have fun!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hey! I need a new vacuum too... any suggestions? We have only had ours for a year and a half, and it broke! I guess I used it too much :)

Brett and Lisa said...

Ellen is coming to NYC and Brett and I have standby tickets to see the show! They said we should be able to get in, but if not we can watch the show from the ":riff-raff" room. OUr tickets are for 3 days before the baby's due date, so we'll see if we make it that far. That is the only reason I would want the baby to come on time!