Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fallin' in love with FALL!


One thing you should know about me as my friends is that I Love the Fall!!! I love everything about it. I love the colors, I love the decorations, I love Halloween, I love the weather, and I especially love the spirit of fall.
I love all the memories this time of the year bring back like the beginning of the school year, Halloween candy and costumes, and just the change in weather! I love it all. I know this is crazy but I am actually in love with this season...so in love that i get butterflies in my stomach when I think about it or see fall decorations or just anything that has to do with this time of year.
And this is not all about the fact that I have a birthday in the fall I just love the way it makes me feel. And since I am not in Utah and my current color scheme it gray, tan, and more gray and tan I just can't think about being here and I have to appreciate the little bits off fall that I can enjoy here in the hot AZ.

This is my newest Halloween decoration to add to the collection...Ryan loves me and let me already decorate this year. Usually I have to beg and plead to decorate a day before October. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE fall too! I miss Utah in the fall so much. I was in UT last weekend and I've been grumpy ever since because I hate that AZ doesn't have fall.

Jess said...

Nici!!! I love fall too... every Halloween I think about homemade Chili at the Back's house! I lost my phone all weekend, so I just got your text message this morning... But it looks like you figured it out. Your blog looks so awesome, I love it! I will call you back soon...

Nici said...

Jess, I messed up on the sides and could't get them to work...but it worked out. Thank You!