Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"Wii" Be Boxing

The other night we fell in love. We fell in love with the Wii! Our friends have one and a few of us got together and played. This is a picture of me and James boxing. It was hilarious! I didn't give up with out a fight...he may have gotten the knock out but not without going five rounds first! I was laughing so hard I could barely punch. We also played a ton of tennis...so much that the next day my arm hurt. I am a little embarrassed to admit it. But one thing that I am not embarrassed about is that Ryan and I bowled and he got 76 while I got a whopping 191! Who's the Woman! :) We had so much fun!
Chase also had a good time. He had a play date with his friend Paisley. They ran each other out...well he was tuckered, Paisley was still a ball of energy. He was just happy to play with dogs! :)

Seriously, one day we will have a wii and you are all invited to play...just does expect Ryan to bowl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best was your uncontrollable laughing while you were trying to box. You should get a Wii and we'll come play it with you :)

Jess said...

Hi Nic... sorry i haven't gotten back about the templet and sewing... I am having an open house this weekend to sell all my stuff, so i will take some pic's and show you. I also just recovered a bunch of stuff, couches, Addie's carseat, a chair... it was fun!

James said...

Ryan, sorry I knocked your wife out. She did put up a good fight though. I guess my jab is a little too much for her.

I really want a Wii some day as well. that is one fun entertainment system.

Anonymous said...

Ugh!!! I do not like wii at all. It is to much work for me. I am glad that you guys liked it though. You could buy one and it could be a work out that you guys could do together and enjoy since you both like it.
BTW - I can't beleive bb8 right now!
Dani